bercerita soal couple


bila bercouple :
mesti sayang. mesti setia. jangan selingkuh yek!

to be honest, i really miss to be part of that things.
but, it just be daydreaming.

i don't have any now.

because i want to be on my way.
sorry dear, not accepting you just like before.

but, sometimes, i keep blaming my self to let you go.
even i know you are the one who can always love me sincerely.
even i know you will do anything to make me love you more and more.
even i know you are the one who care so much about me.
and i know you are the one who do not hurt me even once.

you keep telling me that you love me, before.
you keep telling me that you miss me, before.

but, what i have done to you?

it just stands for 3 years.
forgive me pls~

then,i promi
se not to fall in love again.
but, it seems like i fail.
i
do my confession.
but, he ignore me too much .

i hate u when u ignore me.

and now, i know how you feel when the one you loved just left u behind!

now, i just want to take the new path.
in my journey to achieve my lovely dream.


ignoring him just likes what he did to me.
for my 'safety'.

but please be by my side.
be my true friend till the end.
i know you will.

p/s i miss you.
talking to you.
laughing with you.
do anything with you, even youu didn't like it.






Comments

Farhana. said…
we might meet a person who love us more than we did .
just pray fr the best of 'him' in future. heeee ;D
Nurul Aine said…
i wonder... ~.~''

pika, erm... tapelah..
myb it is a secret kan..

Popular Posts